CASA PAGODA values relationship with you and the other users of this website. CASA PAGODA does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be used within our corporate group for internal purposes.
When you create a CASA PAGODA account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from CASA PAGODA
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
- When you register as a user on CASA PAGODA website, we will use your information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page.
CASA PAGODA ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information.
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes.
CASA PAGODA uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology to provide secure environment for the authorization of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details is encrypted using SSL, which is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break. In exceptional circumstances we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. CASAPAGODA reserves the right to add to, delete or change these terms because of frequent changes in Internet technology and applicable law. If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your data, enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com